We would like to thank you for purchasing Raintemplates Restaurant theme! We are very pleased you have chosen this theme for your website, you will not be disappointed! Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this instruction. We outline all kinds of good information, and provide you with all the details you need to use Restaurant Theme.
All of our items come with free support. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your theme then you should enlist the help of a developer.
- Website : https://raintemplates.com/contact
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/raintemplates
- Email: email@example.com
- Service: https://raintemplates.com/services
Step 1: Install Theme Manually
To make sure theme work, I recommend you install template manually. Please check link below to know how to install Blogger Theme manually.
Step 2: Active your website.
To active your website, please follow steps from this link below.
Step 3: Change your website logo with default theme logo
To change logo, you go to Layout -> Header section and click Edit to change. Please follow link below for more detail
Step 4: Change Main Slide Photo
To start this section, I recommend you read this post to know shortcode works.
- Firstly, create some posts with Label is Slide. (If you use different label, you must change Label in shortcode: Layout -> Change slide setting section)
- Secondly, in each post you must upload two photos. First photo for PC version, second photo for smartphone version.
Please check photo below for each steps
Step 5: Change Introduction Section
To make change on this section, please access Introduction section and click Edit to change.
- There are 4 parts you must to change, look at on demo you will know how to change it.
- Caption is Restaurant Introduction. You should care about it. I made available code below and you can change it.
Step 6: Make Menu
This is the most important section, so I made a video instruction to help you installing this section correctly. Got to Menu section and click to Edit and Change.
Please watch video:
Step 7: Change Chef section
As step 5, it is Image widget. I also made available code of photo caption.
Step 8: Make News section
This section is created by Shortcode. [News][recent]
You just create some posts and list them in News tag. You can watch video to see more
Step 9: Change Maps section
This section using Google maps frame.
You just change source default map src=”……” to your maps src. Please watch video for more detail
Step 10: Change language.
To change language, you should change it manually but it is hard for you. Just use Ctrl + F to open form search when you are in HTML editing mode and put search keyword there and click Enter to find. Please wathc video below.
Step 11: Some pages format
We created some default page for “Succesful form sent“, “Contact” and “Chef“
From Dashboard -> Pages, you should create three pages
- your-domain.com/p/sent.html (sent.html is required url)
- your-domain.com/p/contact.html (contact.html – you change it)
- your-domain/p/chef.html (chef.html is required url)
Below are HTML for these pages
You should create like this.
Demo HTML you can change. Please change editor mode to HTML
It is all, if you have any question, feel free contact us by given information above. Thank you for reading this documentaiton.